Even our youngest riders learn safety first when they are at the facility and are trained in all aspects of grooming and tacking.
Lesson horses and tack are available for riders. We recommend bringing your own helmet and boots.
OUR RIDING LESSONS WILL TEACH BASIC HORSEMANSHIP AND MORE, LEARN HOW TO:
- Groom (brush) your horse before and after a lesson.
- Safety on the ground and in the saddle.
- Tacking up (putting the saddle and bridle on your horse).
- Halter/lead and handle your own horse.
- Balance in the saddle, essential to riding.
- Control of your horse; stops, starts, walk and trot.
- Ride properly at a level you can safely achieve.
- Mount and dismount.